Sunday 4 April 2010

Iris Personal Styling - a Spring Wardrobe

It's one of those rare days outside at the moment when the sun is actually shining and I'm finally thinking there maybe a glimmer of hope to ditch the winter coat and boots until ummm maybe next week! Personally I am more than ready to think about my Spring wardrobe and how I can lift the spirits by adding a few lighter, brighter pieces to my daily wear. My tip if you want to Refresh your wardrobe for Spring/ Summer but want to put value and quality back into your wardrobe is don't buy anything before youv'e organised and planned! and unless it's cheap or you don't need to think about money never buy on a wim! That might sound a bit controlled and boring but the satisfaction of buying something new to wear is doubled and enduring when you know it will work with the rest of your wardrobe, reduce the question of what to wear on a daily basis and still make you feel great when you bring it out the following year! hence the need for planning and organisation to get the most out of your shopping experience.

If you want a full list of tips on how to organise your wardrobe then go towww.irispersonalstyling.co.uk/subscriptions and look at the sample Magazine page ( April Issue no 1). You'll find other Spring styling tips there too.

Personally I find reviewing and reorganising my wardrobe twice a year a cathartic exercise so now's the time to do it and get your head in Spring mode! albeit a little later than usual!

Best wishes Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment